LOGICA FM is a versatile, wireless, modular control system for self-contained emergency lighting, designed to ensure compatibility with local and national regulations for the purpose of testing, monitoring and controlling emergency luminaires from a central point without the need for any additional communications cable.
- Modular system
- Logica emergency luminaires work in both Auto Test and Central Test mode
- Programmable autonomy (1hrs/3hrs)
- Luminaires can be grouped (odd/ even) and tests can be staggered
- Possibility of remote control via PC (GSM interface, Ethernet, USB, RS232)
- Can be integrated with Building Automation systems
- Centralised configuration operations
- Conversion kits available for:
- Incandescent bulbs
- Halogen bulbs with electronic and magnetic transformers
- Fluorescent tubes with electronic or magnetic ballast
- LED Luminaires
Logica FM Control Unit Design Considerations
Should be mounted within a DIN Rail Enclosure G05331 at a height of 1.5m and have a dedicated 230v unswitched fused mains supply. A 230v mains socket should be provided within 1m of the control unit.
Product category: Central Testing Equipment