It is our commitment to place aftercare service at the forefront of our customers' needs. To provide you with a lifetime of support to ensure your systems and products are working at their very best.
Wishing to install a wireless radio modular system or a dedicated wired control system, central or decentralised battery, or simply adding to an existing unit? Our team of experts will review and recommend the right solution to you.
• No licensing fees.<br />
• Free software upgrades on your current system.<br />
• Free training for all new packages, installations and employees joining the team throughout the life-cycle of the partnership.<br/>
• Set the monthly functional and annual duration emergency lighting tests.<br/>
• Collect and report test results, and order any required parts, ensuring each luminaire is operating at its very best.<br/>
• One unified software package that supports both self-contained and central battery systems.<br />
• Multiple types of control, monitoring and testing systems.<br />
• Across multiple buildings, sites and locations.<br />
• Supporting multiple needs.<br />
• Complimenting architecturally designed buildings.<br />
• A service that offers the very best personalised solution, at the right price and with a dedicated team supporting a lifetime of aftercare support.
When you choose Hostwave you choose a lifetime of support and services including professional advice, technical support, project management, service and commissioning, monitoring and testing, specialist training. We believe it's the full package.
As one of the UK's leading suppliers, Hostwave offers a comprehensive range of lighting products and control systems. Talk to our highly experienced team and let them find the solution that works for you, your team, your budget and your organisation.
I have been involved with Hostwave on a number of emergency lighting projects and have always found the product information comprehensive and useful and the technical support team both helpful and knowledgeable. The luminaires and associated equipment cover a broad range of requirements and are of good quality with some helpful installation aids.
Neil Scott, Associate, TGA Consulting Engineers